IoT Impact will attract more than 500 delegates – decision makers and buyers of IoT systems for business and government, and solution providers.
IoT Impact will focus on issues that have been especially critical during the pandemic – including the resilience of Australian supply chains. The event will also lay out opportunities to use IoT to relieve pressure on the nation’s stretched healthcare system.
The event will also address other critical issues: from how energy and water sectors can transition to more distributed energy and a circular economy, to the failures of smart city initiatives, IoT interoperability, cybersecurity laws, data broking models and issues concerning food and agriculture, manufacturing and connectivity.
By attending IoT Impact you will:
- Learn about Australian IoT projects, outcomes and issues
- Discover new IoT technologies and solutions that can benefit business and government
- Increase your knowledge about how IoT can help you get better ROI
- Meet IoT practitioners and experts who can advise and help you implement IoT solutions
- Grow your network and meet like-minded professionals and clients who can help grow your business