The IoT Awards program has finished for 2019. To find out who won, see our coverage of the award winners.
Following the success of the IoT Awards in 2017 & 2018, the awards were back bigger and better in 2019 as part of the IoT Festival. Winners were announced and celebrated at a gala ceremony at the end of the Festival on June 18 2019.
The 2019 IoT Awards were awarded in these categories:
- Best Primary Industry IoT Project (includes mining, agricultural and forestry projects)
- Best Industrial IoT Project (includes manufacturing, transport, logistics, energy and utilities projects)
- Best Government IoT Project (includes federal, state and local government projects)
- Best Healthcare IoT Project (includes public and private healthcare projects)
- Best Sport IoT Project (includes performance, venue, broadcast projects
- Best Overall IoT Project (selected from winners of categories above)
- Best IoT Startup (open to startups that are at least 50 percent Australian-owned and less than three years old)
- IoT Channel Award (open to resellers and distributers)
- Young IoT Innovator Award
- Women of IoT Award
- IoT Pioneer Award