UPDATE: This event has been postponed till October 9.
The event will take place at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, alongside the IoT Festival.
IoT DevFest attendees will hear from Australian experts from the IoT developer community who have been working with IoT.
The hands-on sessions will include step-by-step how-tos, keynote addresses, Q&As, one-on-one conversations and lightning talks.
It will be cater to:
- IoT practitioners who are working on IoT projects
- Independent, project-based contractors who work with IoT technology
- Students looking to learn more about IoT development
- Electrical engineers or other working groups looking to learn about IoT.
Topics will include:
- What to do when there is no “Internet” in your Internet of Things solution
- Industry 4.0 and Web 4.0
- How will you adapt?
- What skills will be required?
- How to get the appropriate skills?
- Is the connected home dead? What does it mean for the IoT industry?
And purchasing a ticket to the IoT DevFest will also give you access to the IoT Festival Exhibition space (but not the IoT Festival conference sessions. You must buy a separate IoT Festival ticket to access the conference sessions).
Pre-order IoT DevFest tickets are $299+GST+booking fee and the pre-order sale ends 30 March 2020. You can find more information here.