Were you or your organisation involved in an Internet of Things project in the last 12 months?
If the answer is yes, then you have an opportunity to gain national recognition by entering the 2019 Internet of Things (IoT) Awards.
But you need to do it now – nominations are open until midnight on June 3 next week! Enter the Awards here.
There are Awards for IoT projects, start-ups and people across 11 categories. See the categories below.
The winners will be announced to business and government delegates at the IoT Festival at the Melbourne Convention Centre on June 18.
Previous winners include the NSW Department of Primary Industries, DiUS, SA Water, The Yield, The Australian National University and Waverley Municipal Council.
Here are the Award categories:
- Best Primary Industry IoT Project (includes mining, agricultural and forestry projects)
- Best Industrial IoT Project (includes manufacturing, transport, logistics, energy and utilities projects)
- Best Government IoT Project (includes federal, state and local government projects)
- Best Healthcare IoT Project (includes public and private healthcare projects)
- Best Sport IoT Project (includes performance, venue, broadcast projects
- Best Overall IoT Project (selected from winners of categories above)
- Best IoT Startup (open to startups that are at least 50 percent Australian-owned and less than three years old)
- IoT Channel Award (open to resellers and distributers)
- Young IoT Innovator Award
- Women of IoT Award
- IoT Pioneer Award