The IoT Alliance Australia (IoTAA) is the peak industry body representing the Internet of Things (IoT) in Australia, with over 500 participating organisations and 1000 individual participants.
We see a thriving future for Australia and the world by connecting data, devices, people, processes and things to the Internet. It helps people make better and more informed decisions to get the best possible outcomes and ultimately helps boost Australia’s future success, productivity, competitiveness, jobs, and the economy.
Our Vision is a trusted, competitive Australian economy and society empowered by leadership in IoT.
Our Mission is to improve Australia’s competitive advantage and society by accelerating the adoption of IoT.
The Executive Council
The Executive Council (EC) is the senior stakeholder advisory committee to the Board of the IoTAA. The EC comprises a broad mix of corporates, government departments and regulators, industry players, research and industry bodies.
Executive Council members are afforded the highest level of membership benefits, including:
- Advising the board on a) Preparation of the annual Operating Plan, b) Activities undertaken for the furtherance of the IoTAA's objectives, and c) General developments relating to IoT which have an impact on matters falling within scope of the IoTAA
- Promotion and branding as an Executive Council member
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with demand side organisations and senior government representatives
- Opportunity to participate in government engagement programs
- Opportunity to participate in IoT showcases and Industry Deep Dive Workshops
For further information and to register your interest in joining the Executive Council, please complete the form on the right.