The virtual event promises keynotes, technical sessions and demos for engineers and other IT professionals across Asia Pacific, Japan, China and India.
Cisco says participants will be able to “upskill instantly online”, watch keynotes by Cisco global and local leaders, and take part in technical discussions.
Technical sessions will include demonstrations of solutions for networking, cybersecurity, data centre, collaboration, service providers and other applications.
Sessions will be translated into Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
Topics listed on the Australian event agenda at the time of writing included:
- Next-Gen Cisco SD-WAN Architecture
- The OT (Operational Technology) World Becomes an Extension of the Campus
- Understanding RF Fundamentals and the Implications for Wireless Networks and Wi-Fi 6
- Building a Programmable Open Platform for a Dynamic 5G Future
- Automation and Orchestration Strategies for Intelligent Networking
- Zero trust and Zero Touch for a Secure Network