We’re excited to announce that the third annual IoT Awards are now open for nominations!
The IoT Awards recognise the Australian projects and people advancing the Internet of Things (IoT). They shine a light on excellence in IoT delivery, innovation, business cases and outcomes.
The winners will announced at the IoT Festival at the Melbourne Convention Centre on June 18, 2019 - an event for industry, technology vendors and partners. Award finalists and winners will receive coverage on IoT Hub and entry to the IoT Festival.
Award nominations close on June 3, so now is the time to enter. You can enter the awards here, in the following categories:
- Best Primary Industry IoT Project (includes mining, agricultural and forestry projects)
- Best Industrial IoT Project (includes manufacturing, transport, logistics, energy and utilities projects)
- Best Government IoT Project (includes federal, state and local government projects)
- Best Healthcare IoT Project (includes public and private healthcare projects)
- Best Sport IoT Project (includes performance, venue, broadcast projects
- Best Overall IoT Project (selected from winners of categories above)
- Best IoT Startup (open to startups that are at least 50 percent Australian-owned and less than three years old)
- IoT Channel Award (open to resellers and distributers)
- Young IoT Innovator Award
- Women of IoT Award
- IoT Pioneer Award
Enter the awards here, and don't miss this opportunity to gain recognition for you or your company's work.
Early bird discount tickets are also available for the IoT Festival (click here and choose the green button that says “tickets”).